What types of pension can we help with?
- Private Pension
- Company Pensions
- Final Salary Pensions
- Old Deferred or Frozen Pensions
We cannot help with advice on state pension or pensions you are already taking an income from.
Call us on 01925 596143 for a friendly chat about your pension.
About Pension Solutions
- We are a team of financial advisers based in the UK
- We specialise in giving expert financial advice on all types of pensions
- We provide advice on products from all of the major providers including Aegon, AXA, Aviva, Bupa, Friends Life, Legal & General, Liverpool Victoria, PruProtect, Old Mutual, Royal London and the list goes on…
- We’ve developed a different way of doing things so that everyone can have access to great financial advice, when it suits them and in a clear and simple way.
It is vital you get impartial, expert advice from a specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
These are just some of the most common questions we get asked. For anything else, please contact us – we would be delighted to help.
Can I get a guaranteed income for life?
Yes you can. An annuity provides a fixed sum of money paid to someone each year, typically for the rest of their life.
What is pension drawdown?
Pension drawdown is a way of using your pension pot to provide you with a regular retirement income by reinvesting it in funds specifically designed and managed for this purpose. The income you get will vary depending on the fund’s performance. It isn’t guaranteed for life.
Should I transfer my final salary pension?
If you have a final salary pension, should you transfer it? In many cases it’s a bad idea, but there are times when it may make sense.
If you are thinking about transferring a final salary pension, you need to take advice from a financial adviser unless the pension is worth less than £30,000.
Get in touch
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Speak to us